Highest in the southern region, it is a classic of Brazilian mountaineering. An unmissable challenge for mountain lovers.
DAY 0 (prior to the expedition) : meeting at the hotel in Quatro Barras-PR (for those who opted for the stay option) at 9:00 pm. Food not included.
DAY 1 : We will wake up at 6 am to have breakfast and continue towards the trail entrance. Trekking starts at 08:00. After reaching Camp 2, 1h30min from its culmination point, we will set up the tents and continue with only a backpack to the summit to catch a glimpse of the incredible sunset (optional). Breakfast and dinner included.
DAY 2 : We will wake up at 6:00 am to have our breakfast, dismount camp and start at 9:00 am the descent to the entrance of the trail. Breakfast included .
- 1 or 2 guides (depending on the size of the group) experienced in Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Breakfast days 1 and 2
- Dinner day 1
- Kitchen equipment
- Advice on the purchase of equipment before the trip
Collective first aid kit
Online satellite tracking
- Transportation (round trip)
- Parking at Pico Paraná base camp
- Trail food (snacks)
- All camping equipment, including tents (in alpine style option)
It will be made only upon payment of 100% of the value of the itinerary.